Since we first started our business activity, we’ve aimed at designing and manufacturing modern devices to aid the physiotherapy and rehabilitation of humans and animals.
We put our best effort into meeting all of our clients’ expectations, providing them with:
- comfortable operation,
- high quality, stability, reliability,
- good looking design.
We are developing constantly it in terms of organisation, portfolio, technologies and clients’ satisfaction.
The medical equipment sector is known for rigorous quality standards. To meet those standards, manufacturers are obliged to:
- maintain proper organisation of design, manufacturing, sales and service,
- use suitable components, units, and partners, at all stages of the production process,
- use advanced quality control systems,
- • ensure constant monitoring and periodic inspections of the entire system.
These guidelines are included in our quality policy, implemented and confirmed by the TÜV NORD certificates. All of our devices are compliant with the Medical Devices Directive and have the CE mark.